Rounding out our Top Ten of 2010 series (we already listed the Top Ten Charts, Top Ten Papers, Top Ten Videos, Top Ten Morning Bells, and Top Ten Side Effects), today we bring you the Top Ten Foundry Posts of this year. As always, posts are ranked by pageviews with the 10th most popular post on top, and the most popular post at the bottom.
10. Will Anyone at NBC Ask about the 216?
9. Justice Breyer’s “Outrageous” Statement
8. The Heritage Foundation Responds to the Health Care Vote
7. Obamacare Proponents Running Scared
6. Video of the Week: “Shut up! You Can’t Sing the National Anthem Here!”
5. Government Welfare: Cell Phones for the Poor
4. Exclusive Video: Gov. Mitch Daniels on Obamacare’s Devastating Consequences
3. The Aftermath of Obamacare: What America Will Look Like If The White House Gets Its Way
2. Reaction Roundup: Heritage Responds To The State Of The Union
1. Budget 2011: Past Deficits vs. Obama’s Deficits in Pictures
Source material can be found at this site.