John Boehner Reveals that He Is ‘Texting Buddies’ With Trump; Hates Cruz

For those who mistakenly think that Trump will disrupt and destroy the current political system, all of Trump’s friendships inside the beltway point otherwise.  The king of the Establishment, John Boehner, has come out against Cruz again and has revealed his friendship and support for Donald Trump.

From CNN:

“Lucifer in the flesh,” Boehner told Stanford’s David Kennedy, a history professor emeritus, according to the Stanford Daily. “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable son of a bitch in my life.”

Boehner also said he was “texting buddies” with GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump and friends with former House colleague and fellow Ohioan, John Kasich.

The account in the student newspaper is accurate, a source close to Boehner confirmed Thursday.

Cruz tweeted a response Thursday morning: “Tell me again who will stand up to Washington? Trump, who’s Boehner’s “texting and golfing buddy,” or Carly & me?”
He later told reporters Boehner “allowed his inner Trump to come out.”

“The interesting thing is I’ve never worked with John Boehner, I don’t know the man,” Cruz said. “Indeed, during the government shut down, I reached out to John Boehner, to work with him to get something meaningful done. He said, ‘I have no interest in talking to you.’ ”

Boehner and Cruz clashed over the government shutdown and Obamacare fights from the time Cruz took his Senate seat in 2013 to when Boehner stepped down last fall.

Cruz continued: “When John Boehner calls me Lucifer, he is directing it at you. What Boehner is angry at is me standing with the American people.”

Ted Cruz responded to the attacks from the Washington Cartel with this press conference:

Senator Mike Lee (R-UT) appeared on the Mark Levin Show to discuss this disgraceful and vile act by Boehner.  Senator Lee rightly points out that Trump is part of the Establishment.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 10.0/10 (3 votes cast)
John Boehner Reveals that He Is 'Texting Buddies' With Trump; Hates Cruz, 10.0 out of 10 based on 3 ratings
Posted in Cruz and tagged , , , , , .

4 Comments

1. CRUZ CLAIM HE DOES NOT KNOW BOEHNER,
    YET HE WAS AN ATTORNEY ON ONE OF BOEHNER’S CASES
    BEFORE CRUZ WAS A SENATOR,

LYING CRUZ THE DEVIL’S ADVOCITE

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
    Rating: -3 (from 3 votes)
    • Cruz didn’t say he didn’t know RINO Boehner. Cruz said he never worked WITH him on anything, idiot.

VA:F [1.9.22_1171]
      Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)
    • @momjan, unfortunately, you are incredibly ignorant or purposefully being malicious on this. Ted Cruz was a junior lawyer working on the case you are referencing and was not the main attorney working with Boehner.

Ted Cruz explains that in this town hall with Hannity:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgHNFXJgRw0

You should do the research first. If you are actually a Republican and really do find out more about Cruz on your own, you will see just how principled and honest he really is.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
      Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)