by Daniel Pipes
April 15, 2011
Cross-posted from National Review Online: The Corner
Note the pattern of Palestinians who murder the groupies and apologists who join them to aid in their dream of eliminating Israel.
- Malcolm Kerr, president of the American University of Beirut, killed in January 1984, perhaps by Palestinians.
- Ziva Goldovsky, an 18-year-old Israeli “peace activist” was strangled and her body set on fire in August 1988 by a friend of her Palestinian boyfriend.
- Angelo Frammartino, an Italian, was killed by stabbing in eastern Jerusalem in August 2006 by someone affiliated with Palestinian Islamic Jihad.
- Juliano Mer-Khamis, who appears to have been an Israeli citizen, killed in early April 2011 in Jenin by persons unknown.
- Vittorio Arrigoni, another Italian, killed in recent days in Gaza by a Salafi group holding him hostage.
(Readers are invited to send in further examples that I may have missed; and this list will be updated as needed.) Comments: (1) These murders neatly sum up the frenzy and depravity within Palestinian society, surely the sickest on earth, what with its suicide factory, its celebration of terrorists, and its cult of death. (2) Consistent with this morbidity, it also devours its admirers. (April 15, 2011)
Source material can be found at this site.