Senate Cloakroom: October 17 – October 21
Major Floor Action:
- HR 2112 – Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration and Related Agencies Appropriations Act (Expected to include Commerce, Justice, Science, Transportation and Housing and Urban Development)
Major Committee Action:
- The Senate Finance Committee will hold a hearing on “Tax Overhaul Options.”
- The Senate Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee will hold a markup of the “Education Reauthorization.”
- The Senate Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs Subcommittee on Security and International Trade and Finance will hold a hearing on “The G20 and Global Economic and Financial Risk.”
- The Senate Energy and Natural Resources Subcommittee on Water and Power will hold a hearing on “Shale Gas Production and Water Resources.”
The House will not be in session this week.
Source material can be found at this site.