Listed below are the top 10 papers of 2011, covering everything from Obamacare to the economy, federal regulations to poverty in America.
- Before the Lights Go Out: A Survey of EMP Preparedness Reveals Significant Shortfalls
- Recovery Stalled After Obamacare Passed
- Assessing the Compensation of Public-School Teachers
- Time to Restore Voter Control: End the Government-Union Monopoly
- Red Tape Rising: A 2011 Mid-Year Report
- What’s an Oil Subsidy?
- The United States vs. China—Which Economy Is Bigger, Which Is Better
- Understanding Poverty in the United States: Surprising Facts About America’s Poor
- Saving the American Dream: The Heritage Plan to Fix the Debt, Cut Spending, and Restore Prosperity
- Air Conditioning, Cable TV, and an Xbox: What is Poverty in the United States Today?
Source material can be found at this site.