Longtime former CIA field operative turned whistleblower Robert “Tosh” Plumlee is currently in the crosshairs of a very angry Holder Justice Department for publicly posting 11 “questions” about Benghazi and the illegal weapons running operations being conducted by criminal elements within the U.S. government. Mr. Plumlee is no ordinary CIA whistleblower, however.
Because of his extensive history and knowledge of the criminal infiltration into the U.S. government, their methods and operations, Mr. Plumlee has become one of the most dangerous men to the criminal cabal operating at the highest levels of the U.S. government. The Holder Justice Department and the criminal “gatekeepers” within the CIA and other government agencies desperately want him silenced—and they absolutely intend to do just that.
Against the advice of many people, from his own attorney to those who care about his welfare in the face of direct and subtle threats, and under the reported threat of subpoena by U.S. Attorney General Holder himself, Mr. Plumlee laid it all out in stunning detail on the Wednesday, April 30, 2014 edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report. Based on information from his deep cover sources, the questions Mr. Plumlee formulated about Benghazi leave no doubt that criminal elements that exist within the highest levels of the U.S. government were engaged in a massive weapons smuggling operation based out of Benghazi and other locations in Libya.
His disclosures, in the form of 11 questions, validate the information I provided in nearly four dozen separate reports since the 2012 attacks. They expose that the operations of the criminal cabal that were operating under diplomatic cover are in direct violation of U.S. and international law. They are, in large part, responsible for the quarter-of-a-million deaths of men, women and children in Syria and the millions of refugees. Those numbers are still climbing, and the path being laid is taking us and the world to World War III.
Through their “gatekeepers,” a cover-up of unprecedented magnitude about what the takeover of Libya and the attack in Benghazi is really about continues. Under the direction and with the imprimatur of the highest levels of government, facilitated by the infiltrated and fully captured corporate media, the American people are being lied to, misinformed and misdirected about criminal actions that have global implications that are orchestrating a war to which we did not sign on.
The disclosures by Mr. Plumlee represent a very serious threat to the plans of the globalist war machine, and this criminal cabal is actively trying to cover it up and keep it secret from the American public and the world. This operation is, by orders of magnitude far greater than anything we have seen to date, including the operations known as Iran-Contra. Mr. Plumlee should know, for he admits and has testified before congress to transporting some 40 tons of cocaine into the U.S., while transporting tons of weapons, including automatic weapons and grenade launchers out of the U.S. into the hands of “rebels” during the Iran-Contra era.
At that time, Mr. Plumlee was told that the drug shipments coming into the U.S. were part of a drug interdiction program in the government’s war on drugs. When he learned that he was being used as a pawn in a much larger game of criminal geopolitical chess, he did what our laws required him to do; he testified about his actions and knowledge before a Congressional committee, and turned over his log books, maps and other supporting documentation so that the criminal enterprise could be exposed and stopped.
Once he provided his testimony, much of the information was immediately classified and he was gagged from talking about what he knew. Incredibly, his own testimony exceeded his security classification, which denied him access to his own records and testimony. That is one of the ways they are able to silence and bury the truth of a world that few Americans know exist.
The current plight of whistleblower Robert “Tosh” Plumlee began last October, when he posted 11 “questions” about Benghazi and the illegal arms running operations on Facebook. As quickly as they appeared in the social media stream, the CIA and the Department of Justice instructed him to remove those questions from the public domain and remain forever silent about the covert and highly illegal weapons running operations being conducted. Despite his classification as a photojournalist with Salem-News that provided him the legitimacy to report on Benghazi, he complied.
When certain revelations about Benghazi were recently made public, Mr. Plumlee knew that remaining silent was not an option. The deaths of four Americans weighed heavily on his conscious, and his own character and integrity would not allow him to be silenced, regardless of the threats to him. Accordingly, Mr. Plumlee decided to republish the 11 questions that provide insight into the activities being covertly performed by the U.S. government. His actions quickly caught the attention of the government “gatekeepers,” who are now reportedly coming at him with a vengeance to silence him and all further discussion about Benghazi.
Earlier this week, Mr. Plumlee was told by two high-level sources that a subpoena was being prepared by the Holder Justice Department, and would be soon served upon him. The purpose of such a subpoena is twofold. First, the government needs to legally silence him, which becomes automatic once he is under subpoena. Secondly, the government is desperately seeking the identity of his source(s) who provided him specific information about Benghazi. Mr. Plumlee knows what to expect as he has traveled this road during Iran-Contra. Unlike Iran-Contra, however, the stakes today are much greater, the crimes much more egregious, the death toll exponentially higher, and the political ramifications exceedingly greater than at any other time in history.
It is the sole objective of Mr. Plumlee to tell Americans, and the world, what he knows without any political spin. He wants us to know exactly what is going on under the direction of the criminal elements that exist within our government and a rogue element within the CIA operating under their authority. Before he could be served with a subpoena that is reportedly being prepared that would make it impossible for him to talk without facing prison, for this is how the government now treats whistleblowers, he laid it all out in his 90-minute interview.
For his candor and hours after the interview, he confided to me that he was informed by at least one highly placed government source that his public interview on our show was heard and documented by the Department of Justice. He was informed, as I was, that his disclosures angered the Department of Justice as well as some in the CIA hierarchy and other government offices, and that he had no “right” to discuss such matters. This, despite the inconvenient fact that he would be guilty of a felony by not disclosing illegal government operations to authorities. But when the authorities, or those we have elected to oversee and stop such egregiously illegal actions fail to do anything other than respond by asking for campaign contributions via form letters, he felt he had to go public. And so he did, with a clear conscious and without regard to the peril he now faces.
The corporate media, from MSNBC to Fox, have treated the issue of Benghazi as the “third rail” of subjects. They call it a scandal, but it’s not. It’s a crime, as is its cover-up. They have failed the American people by not holding government accountable for their illegal actions, which are only escalating as a result. MSNBC considers Benghazi a “myth” trumped up by a right-wing political agenda, while Fox considers the topic just too “edgy.” Meanwhile, the American public is being thrust into a covert war without our approval yet in our name, and the flagrant violations of U.S. and international law are being conducted with impunity. Continuing the cover-up will merely embolden the criminals and criminal element within our government and will cost more lives in the process. It is also leading us headlong into World War III.
We must continue to demand full disclosure by those we elected, and demand accountability by those in the media. We are running out of time.
The questions asked by Mr. Plumlee that the government wants so badly to censor remain, at least for now, on his Facebook page. They are reprinted here for your review. I suggest that everyone reading this demands answers, if not for the sake and future of Mr. Plumlee, then for the sake of our future.
- Is the United States secretly arming and supporting various factions of the Syrian Rebels with high caliber impact weapons from The United States arsenals?
- Is the United States little known Direct Commercial Sales Program, also known as ?‘The Blue Lantern Report”, being used as a ?‘cutout?’ to secretly aid both sides of a Middle Eastern civil war?
- Is America again playing both sides against the middle for corporate gain as previously demonstrated by the Cuban Project of the fifties and sixties, as well as the Iran Contra fiasco of the eighties and the South American—Mexican Drug Wars of the nineties?It has been established via some field reports from the Middle East and some isolated media reports that the Direct Commercial Sales Program (DCSP) an American international program, which legally allows the United States to sell weapons to a host of foreign countries without monitoring those weapons after leaving our arsenals, stockpiles, and jurisdiction, has shipped High Impact weapons to Syrian Rebels during the last two years.
- I have to ask. What happens to those weapons after legally being sold via this program and they leave our control?
- Are they being monitored, traced, certified, and inventoried after arriving in other countries?
- Will our troops one day again face these American made weapons on some foreign battlefield?
- Is this Direct Commercial Sales program a secret cash cow for many US Corporations, International arms merchants, its insiders, or affiliates?
- Is it possible this could be another ?‘off-??the-??books?’ secret covert operation ran by the CIA?’s Special Tactical Unit, similar to the Iran-??Contra operations of the eighties and the old Cuban projects of the fifties and sixties, where we supplied both sides weapons and escalated the conflict for personal and corporate gain?
- Could we be selling and supplying dangerous high impact weapons, while aiding and financing both sides of a Civil War in Syria?
- Could we be escalating the Middle East conflict either knowingly or unintentionally providing weapons to both sides of the Syrian conflict? These are simple questions. I’m just asking:
- Did our Ambassador and others, weeks before they were murdered, notify our State Department and CIA that Syrian Rebels had obtained US Weapons, including “Stinger missiles’ from Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan, shipped from CIA safe houses?
- Were they told to “Stand Down?