More shocking news of bigotry and racism perpetrated by leftist Liberals a groups with a long history of racism.
It was the Democratic party that implemented Jim Crow laws, and even slavery against blacks. Today blacks are not the targets of the Democrats racism, it is whites and the racism is rampant. When will the Democratic party with a long history of racism learn to just treat everyone as equals? Can liberals look past ones skin color, so far the answer is a big no.
No Whites allowed to apply for BBC jobs:
A range of British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) television departments, programmes, and radio stations are currently offering highly desirable, paid internships, but white people are prohibited from applying.
Creative Access – an organisation, registered as a charity, which offers placements at “many of the UK’s top media organisations” – has listed a number of BBC placements on its website, demanding applicants are only from “Black, Asian and non-white minority ethnic backgrounds”.
The website’s list of opportunities shows that all but four of the positions currently available are for jobs at the publicly-funded BBC, and Creative Access is funded by the British tax payer despite its charity status.
Aside from Northern Ireland – where the Peace Process requires the police force to hire 50 per cent of its staff from the country’s Catholic community and 50 per cent from its Protestant community, and an exemption for political party shortlists – any discrimination, quotas or favouritism due to sex, race and ethnicity among other “protected characteristics” is illegal under the 2010 Equality Act.
CA High School Caught Trying to Rig Student Election for ‘Diversity’
Parents were outraged after a California high schools leftist leaders were caught trying to rig a student election in the name of “diversity,” according to local media.
One mom says officials at Raoul Wallenberg High School, a public school in San Francisco, pushed her son James Ortiz to run for student council just because of his Latino last name.
When he didn’t win, they tried to unseat the white student who was selected as vice president, according to The San Francisco Examiner.
The newspaper reported:
“They were, like, bribing me into being on the student council,” said Ortiz, who, despite his last name, identifies as white. “It was basically a thanks, but no thanks.”
Assistant Principal Zaia Vera reportedly told Martinez she wanted Ortiz in office because it would make the student government look more diverse.
Racist leftist bigots also coined the term “white privilege” of course a very racist discriminatory term. ”white privilege is a racist term. We know it is racist because lefties claim all (whites) are justly seen as oppressive.
If one is going to describe an entire race of people (i.e., whites) with a derogatory term (i.e., “oppressive”), by definition one has made a racist statement, a race-based negative generalization. White privilege further fits the definition of a racist term because it neglects all of the experiences that are part of who someone is. The bigoted term doesn’t look at the individual but instead paints all whites with a broad racial brush and stereotypes whites according to the color of their skin.
Safe Spaces on Campus, No Whites or Jews Allowed
No Jews allowed in safe spaces on University campus, you would think this story originates out of Saudi Arabia or Iran, but no this is right here in the United States of America all due to leftism and the continued hatred from fascist progressives. Remember Nazism was a leftist movement, not a conservative movement like the left tries to propagate.
Sam Club CEO: “Too Many Whites”
The bigot in charge of Sam Club CEO Rosalind Brewer told CNN’s Poppy Harlow about meeting some suppliers, where she was upset that they were too many white males. She didn’t like that, and their skin color it guided her decisions on dealing with them.
Racism in Seattle “No Whites Allowed” in Yoga Class
A yoga studio in Seattle is accused of promoting racial discrimination by holding special sessions which explicitly exclude “whites.” What is very concerning is many such racist groups such as these modern day versions of the Klu Klux clan are actually acceptable by some leftist groups.
Harvard and UNC Sued Over Racial Profiling & Racism
Harvard is engaging in “racial balancing,” enrolling the “essentially the same percentage” of African Americans, Hispanics, whites, and Asian Americans year after year, even though the application rates and qualifications for each racial group have undergone significant changes over time.
Public university to lower number of white students on campus
A school-wide racist questionnaire at Western Washington University (WWU) asked the community “How do we make sure that in future years ‘we are not as white as we are today?’”
Leftist White Hate Conference Held In Wisconsin
A “White Privilege Conference” held in Madison, Wisconsin, where tax money was spent to train teachers how to annihilate “white privilege” and “white supremacy” in American schools. One session insisted that whites can never be cured of their permanent racist attitudes.
- If you accuse someone baselessly, you are bigoted.
- If you assume that people have been pushing something that hasn’t existed institutionally since George Wallace based upon the color of their skin, you are bigoted.
- If you focus on one ethnicity with no basis in fact, you are bigoted.
These Leftist morons are doing all three shamelessly.
Here is some past cases on racism in the USA.
Here is some past cases on racism in the USA.
The following are some of the significant cases in this area. They are offered as a start to understanding the issues, and are not intended as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from DOI’s Solicitor’s Office or private counsel. These summaries are intended neither as a legal analysis regarding specific matters, nor as a complete review of the topic.
- McDonald v. Santa Fe Trail Transportation Co., 427 U.S. 273, 96 S.Ct. 2574 (1976). Two White employees and one Black employee were charged with stealing property from their employer. The two White employees were fired while the Black employee was retained. In the first big reverse discrimination case, the Court decided that Title VII is not limited to discrimination against minority persons, but includes discriminatory actions against majority persons as well.
- Middletown v. City of Flint, 92 F.3d 396. (6th Cir. 1996), cert. denied 117 S.Ct. 1552 (1997). Challenge by White police officers passed over for promotions because of voluntary affirmative action plan involving a 50% set aside of promotions to Sergeant for racial minorities. Court found plan to be an “unnecessarily drastic remedy.”
- Police Association of New Orleans v. City of New Orleans, 100 F.3d 1159 (5th Cir. 1996). City’s race conscious promotions violated Equal Protection Clause because they were not narrowly tailored.
- Hopwood v. Texas, 78 F.3d 932 (5th Cir. 1996), cert. denied, 518 U.S. 1033 (1996). Strikes down the race-conscious admissions program of the University of Texas Law School. The school used lower minimum criteria for African American and Mexican American candidates than for other candidates. The Court held that obtaining a racially diverse student body is not a compelling interest under the 14th Amendment.
- Harding v. Gray, 9 F.3d 150 (D.C. Cir. 1993). D.C. Circuit interpreted McDonnell Douglas (described in our “Civil Rights Cases” category in list at left) to require an additional showing for White plaintiffs in reverse discrimination cases over and above what would be required by minority plaintiffs. The court held that, because racial discrimination against White persons is so rare, in order to establish the necessary inference of discrimination, White plaintiffs must prove “background circumstances” that “support the suspicion that the defendant is that unusual employer who discriminates against the majority.” This can be done by showing that plaintiff was better qualified than the minority applicant whom the employer selected.
- Lucas v. Dole, 835 F.2d 532 (4th cir. 1987). The Fourth Circuit refused to adopt the D.C. Circuit’s “background circumstances” requirement and instead applied McDonnell Douglas test in the same way to White and Black plaintiff. White plaintiff satisfied her burden in this case where she showed that she was more qualified than the selected minority applicant, that the interviewing process was too subjective, that the minority applicant had received irregular acts of favoritism, and that other employees believed that race was a factor.