Nobody knows Hillary s emails better than Hillary herself, and they are nervous what is about to come out and already trying to distance themselves… and its not even out yet.
Hillary for America communications director Jennifer Palmieri tells us the Clinton campaign KNOWS the ‘real’ bombshell of the 2016 election is about to drop. Telling her followers “please remember that if you see a whopper of a Wikileaks in next two days – it’s probably a fake” we have to ask, what does Jennifer Palmieri know that the American people don’t know?
Social media users were also quick to react to such a controversial statement by Clinton’s campaign staffer. Many of them noted that Wikileaks has not published a single fake during 10 years, while some social media users suggested that the Clinton campaign intends yet again to blame Russia over the “whopper.”
Really? Only probably fake? What kind of story is the Clinton campaign trying to get out in front of here? Let’s think carefully about that statement:
- Campaigns don’t sow seeds of doubt like this unless they are trying to get ahead of a story in order to reduce its impact. (Otherwise, why be the first to raise suspicions?)
- Of all the millions of documents Wikileaks has published in the past decade, not one document has ever been shown to be fake. Wikileaks’ reputation is as sterling as you can find. So, why claim a Wikileaks story will probably be fake before you even know what the story is and before there even is a story?
- Few if any people exposed by Wikileaks have dared to even claim Wikileaks documents are fake (because they know they’ll be proven to be liars if they do as there are usually too many emails addresses and names revealed to make it possible to hold a lie together).
- Many governments want to kill or imprison Julian Assange, Wikileaks’ leader, so he has to live in asylum. These major institutional powers wouldn’t hold such extreme positions against Assange if he was not actually publishing genuine secret documents. They want Assange like hounds on a trail of blood.
- Assange’s sterling reputation for truth would be destroyed if he suddenly started putting out whoppers about presidential candidates to destroy national elections.
- The Clinton campaign has not stated any Wikileaks document related to Hillary so far was fake … until now when they only say “probably” and say it ahead of the release so they cannot be accused of lying about it because the release is all hypothetical at this point.
- The Clinton campaign tacitly admitted all of the Wikileaks emails were true by claiming in a rage that the documents were stolen from Hillary’s server by Russian government hackers. They have made that charge through the highest level of US government, the president of the United States. (Clearly Russians hacking into Clinton’s server could not have found and released documents that weren’t there.)
- The US government has demonstrated they are real and are vitally important by saying that, if more documents like this come out during the next couple of days as a result of Russian hackers, the US will engage in cyberwar with Russia!
Think about that last point in particular. It now makes sense why the Obama Administration made such an extreme threat in the last two days as to warn Russia that, if any hacking occurs that releases documents this week that interfere with the election, the US will respond with cyberwar against Russia. Why make a massive threat against a nuclear nation and convey it by mainstream media like NBC unless you know one of two things:
- Russia really is going to hack the system in a way that mangles the election or has already given hacked documents to Wikileaks that will destroy the Administration’s candidate, and you want to pressure Russia to pressure Wikileaks not to release those documents before the election – or –
- A revelation is about to come out via some other hacker that you desperately need to blame on Russia — so desperately that you’d engage in cyberwar to convince the masses that your Russian accusation is real and to distract from the hacked revelation with a bigger event.
I mean, threatening a former superpower with cyberwarfare is major stuff. So, you don’t do it without a big reason. Therefore, one thing is certain: both the Clinton campaign and the Obama administration are very afraid that something massive is about to be revealed by Wikileaks — something so significant that they will risk threatening war to stop it. Since Wikileaks has been so careful to never publish a false document, what is the establishment so afraid Wikileaks might have found? Still think this isn’t Hell Week?
I won’t jump ahead of the facts here by saying there will be a Wikileaks election bombshell. I’m just saying there is certainly a high level of fear in the establishment that there are some truly major things that could come out in the next two days:
- Anonymous is threatening an election-turning revelation in videos.
- The Obama administration is going to extreme measures to stomp a revelation down before it happens.
- The Clinton campaign is now preparing for the contingency that it might happen anyway.
We also now have 100% proof that Trump would-be ‘attacker’ in Reno Austyn Crites of Reno, Nevada is listed several times within Wikileaks Global Intelligence Files. Is it just a coincidence that somebody who years ago was listed in leaked Wikileaks emails as a globalist intelligence asset just happened to be at a Trump rally disrupting things and according to some there, possibly threatening Trump’s life?
With US Department of State head John Kerry oddly spending his election day at the South pole (yup, you read that right) at a time when the most contentious presidential election in history is about to get underway, we have to wonder what surprises we might see here in America over the next 72+ hours.
Then we have ISIS now calling for a ‘slaughter’ of American voters on election day and Hillary Clinton and ISIS fully exposed via Wikileaks emails as being funded by the same money and playing on the same team, might we soon witness the massive false flag event that political insider Roger Stone recently warned might be coming with Hillary losing the election?
Once again a huge thanks to Sagebrush he shows us and the world just how many people were in Reno, Nevada. A huge mass of people, compared to Hillary’s tiny turnouts, this video shows us who America’s choice is in this election. Could Hillary get a crowd half that size without paying them?
Will Hillary satanists attempt to steal the election away from Trump and the American people? While many believe that Tuesday will tell all, and we’re hopeful for a Trump landslide seeing these huge crowds he’s gathering, we need to remember what happened back in 2000 when our next president wasn’t determined until after the Bush vs Gore Supreme Court decision in December of that year. Will we witness something similar in 2016?
With everything else that has happened so far this election season, we expect that the next 72+ hours may be unlike anything the American people have seen in our lifetimes. It’s almost time to ‘hold on to our seats’ and at the very least be prepared to ‘hunker and bunker down’ if what happens over the next few days suggest we should do so.
It’s not hard to imagine that with a Donald Trump presidency looming and Wikileaks exposing darkness to the light, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton and the globalists probably feel the same way right now.