Political analyst Pat Caddell told Breitbart News Daily on SiriusXM on Friday, “They just call everybody a racist,” referring to CNN. Caddell called the network “outrageous.”
Caddell said, “What they have not admitted is their complicity in Hillary Clinton’s campaign, or their unbelievable bias, and worse, their smearing of people, including Steve Bannon and others so that they could make some political points.”
He laid the blame on having someone from Hollywood like Jeff Zucker running the network. “I don’t think it will go very well if that continues,” said Caddell. “They need to start with, ‘Hey, we did some not very professional things during this campaign,’” he added.
It was CNN’s Donna Brazile who provided questions to Hillary Clinton’s campaign before a scheduled debate.
Caddell said, “They need to start a new, clean effort to inform the American people, not to dictate to them. This is the loss of journalism.”
Racism used to mean hating someone because of his race.
Today, 99 times out of 100 in politics, the word “racist” is used purely for political reasons without any regard to whether something bigoted was actually said.
The accusations of “racism” never seem to stop. Why? Because when liberals cry “racism,” they don’t really mean racism. They mean….
1) You disagree with me: “The Republican Party is racist.” “Sarah Palin is racist.” There’s a famous Tea Party sign that reads, “It doesn’t matter what this sign says. You’ll call it racism anyway!” Why are these people and groups racist? They JUST ARE. “Everybody” knows it. In other words, liberals believe they can’t be racist by virtue of being liberal; so people or groups that oppose them must be “racist” by default. It’s about as intellectual as a five year old calling someone a “poopy head,” but it’s how they think.
3) Let’s take a choice away from black Americans: No group in Congress does less to make the lives of its constituents better than the Congressional Black Caucus. Furthermore, no ethnic group in America has been more loyal to a political party with less to show for it than black Americans. So how can it be that the Democrat Party has been an absolute disaster for black Americans, yet it can count on 90% of the black vote every election? Simple; liberals have falsely convinced black Americans that Republicans hate them. That means no matter how bad it gets, Republicans can’t even be considered as an option. This is how Democrats have managed to utterly destroy cities like Detroit without the populace even considering the Republican Party as an option.
4) You are disagreeing with a minority: The last thing any liberal wants is to argue an issue on its merits. Is it logical? Does it work? Is the benefit worth the cost? These things have NOTHING to do with why liberals support a position. So, one of the many ways they try to get people off track is to accuse any white person arguing with a minority of being racist. This is a neat trick, given that roughly 70% of Hispanic Americans and 90% of black Americans vote Democrat. Maybe Republicans should adopt this one and start accusing liberals who disagree with Allen West, Ben Carson and Ted Cruz of being racists.
5) Your attack is damaging us: When Republicans hit Democrats with any kind of damaging attack, it is inevitably called “racist.” For example, this is how former MSNBC host Martin Bashir could say something as crazy as, “Republicans are using [the IRS scandal] as their latest weapon in the war against the black man in the White House. ‘IRS’ is the new ‘N****r.’” It’s an attempt to shut Republicans up.
6) You won’t do what I want!: When you reward and encourage people who claim to be offended by trivia instead of laughing at them for being such pansies, it only encourages them to lash out more at people who hurt their precious feelings. Liberals who get their feelings hurt tend to respond by classifying the people who’ve egregiously offended them – by say, wearing a Redskins jersey, supporting lower taxes, or not voting for Obama — as horrible human beings. Maybe they’re part of the “patriarchy,” “sexists,” “homophobes” or “racists.” In all fairness, if Hillary Clinton were running for President, liberals would be screaming about sexism all the time. However, since Obama is ruining the country at the moment, calling someone a “racist” is their preferred way of whining that people won’t do what they want.
7) Stop trying to do outreach to black Americans: Democrats believe they own black Americans. That’s why they hate black Americans who don’t buy into that or white Republicans who want to do outreach. So, if a black Republican challenges the idea that black Americans are all helpless victims of racism who need crumbs from Democrats to survive, he’ll be racially insulted. If a white Republican like Paul Ryan starts doing some outreach that could conceivably appeal to black Americans, he will immediately be attacked as a racist. The Democrats are absolutely committed to keeping black Americans under their thumbs and anyone who challenges that will be treated as a threat.