Journalist Found Dead After Investigating Clinton Sex Crimes

The body of investigative journalist Jen Moore was found in her Washington D.C. hotel room on Monday after her investigation into an alleged sexual assault by President William J. Clinton.

“In fact, just four weeks before her death, Moore filed details of the alleged victim’s claims with the Department of Homeland Security, detailing the allegations against Clinton. Moore contacted Homeland Security beginning on July 6th through July 9th, records show. A week later, she contacted the FBI with identical details about the victim and the shocking allegations against Clinton,” reported True Pundit on Tuesday.

According to True Pundit, Moore died from a seizure.

Employees at the Country Inn & Suites by Raddison, in Washington D.C. East-in Capitol Heights, Maryland discovered the body.

A close friend of Moore, former FBI Agent Robyn Gritz had made inquiries with homicide detectives in Prince George County Maryland on Monday. Preliminary police reports show the death is not a suicide, although as of late Monday, no autopsy had been scheduled.

An advocate and investigator into trafficked and abused children, Moore was in the process of looking into allegations made by a 26-year-old man who claimed as a young boy, Bill Clinton had sexually assaulted him and pimped him out at private D.C. sex parties where other D.C. elites frequented.

Moore had contacted True Pundit in June with the allegations against Clinton, and was able to speak face-to-face with Moore and the alleged victim in several locations. In July, the victim agreed to speak to Paine about what he experienced with Clinton but along with Moore, the victim wanted to speak to the FBI and Homeland Security first to see if a criminal case against Clinton would be opened before publicizing the claims.

“Jen thought that with a criminal probe, federal agents could use the victim possibly to dangle in front of Clinton to see if he made a mistake or tried to pay him off,” the site said. “She was worried about the safety of the victim and was working to find him safe harbor until this story broke. Now she is the one who turned up dead.”

True Pundit said Moore understood the risks that came with exposing the story and was aware that things could get nasty when it came to making allegations against the Clintons.

The following photos are from Moore’s conversations with True Pundit from June and July regarding the victim, and Moore coming forward to True Pundit were published in the story:

  • Save

“She was worried about the victim because he was the first to break the ice,” according to True Pundit. “There were others waiting to tell their stories but he was the catalyst. Did she think she could be harmed? Absolutely. This woman was fearless. Absolute warrior. A former cop. I don’t think she was afraid of anyone or anything.”

  • Save

Below, Moore discusses how the alleged Clinton victim shivered and vomited during and after the interview recalling the alleged abuse:

  • Save

The victim claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Clinton on a yacht in New England and knows several other child victims and their identities who were also subjected to the same abuses. He also confirmed a number of “boat parties” where he witnessed other children being physically and sexually abused.

The boat parties were allegedly attended by elite members of the D.C. political echelon, according to both the victim and Moore. The victim added that it was not just young boys being victimized and abused, but young girls as well.

Within a month of Moore supplying details to federal agents and having documented the interactions with several alleged victims of the Clintons, Moore turned up dead.

The story is developing.

  • Save

In Case You Missed It:  Justin Trudeau promises to transform Canada into a covid prison camp if re-elected
Posted in Freedoms and tagged .