By Judi McLeod
Call off the search party thought needed to track down Adam Schiff playmate Secret Agent Man Eric Ciaramella—who’s been right there swimming in the swamp all along.
Ciaramella was a CIA employee assigned to the White House—in fact detailed to the Obama White House in 2015 who returned to the CIA during the Trump administration in 2017—only to be dragged out as the main character in the drama called the Democrat Trump Impeachment Investigation by Adam Schiff —even though Schiff kept him under wraps as a secret whistleblower!
It’s a sinister plot that continues to undermine America to the present day.
While Schiff was playing peek-a-boo with an unidentified ‘whistleblower’, Judicial Watch had it right all along.
Judicial Watch had the goods on the Joe and Hunter Biden Burisma corruption gig since last November when they came out with an analysis of Obama-era White House visitor logs detailing meetings of ‘Man Who Wasn’t There Ciaramella.
“The logs also reveal Alexandra Chalupa, a contractor hired by the DNC during the 2016 election who coordinated with Ukrainians to investigate President Trump and his former campaign manager Paul Manafort, visited the White House 27 times. (Judicial Watch, Nov. 8, 2019)
“The White House visitor logs revealed the following individuals met with Eric Ciaramella while he was detailed to the Obama White House:
- Daria Kaleniuk: Co-founder and executive director of the Soros-funded Anticorruption Action Center (AntAC) in Ukraine. She visited on December 9, 2015The Hill reported that in April 2016, during the U.S. presidential race, the U.S. Embassy under Obama in Kiev, “took the rare step of trying to press the Ukrainian government to back off its investigation of both the U.S. aid and (AntAC).”
- Gina Lentine: Now a senior program officer at Freedom House, she was formerly the Eurasia program coordinator at Soros funded Open Society Foundations. She visited on March 16, 2016.
- Rachel Goldbrenner: Now an NYU law professor, she was at that time an advisor to then-Ambassador to the United Nations Samantha Power. She visited on both January 15, 2016 and August 8, 2016.
- Orly Keiner: A foreign affairs officer at the State Department who is a Russia specialist. She is also the wife of State Department Legal Advisor James P. Bair. She visited on both March 4, 2016 and June 20, 2015.
- Nazar Kholodnitzky: The lead anti-corruption prosecutor in Ukraine. He visited on January 19, 2016.“On March 7, 2019, The Associated Press reported that the then-U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch called for him to be fired.
- Michael Kimmage: Professor of History at Catholic University of America, at the time was with the State Department’s policy planning staff where specialized in Russia and Ukraine issues. He is a fellow at the German Marshall Fund. He was also one of the signatories to the Transatlantic Democracy Working Group Statement of Principles. He visited on October 26, 2015.
- James Melville: Then-recently confirmed as Obama’s Ambassador to Estonia, visited on September 9, 2015.On June 29, 2018, Foreign Policy reported that Melville resigned in protest of Trump.
- Victoria Nuland: who at the time was assistant secretary of state for European and Eurasian Affairs met with Ciaramella on June 17, 2016.(Judicial Watch has previously uncovered documents revealing Nuland had an extensive involvement with Clinton-funded dossier. Judicial Watch also released documents revealing that Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s “urgent” gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Trump taking office.)
- Artem Sytnyk: the Ukrainian Anti-Corruption Bureau director visited on January 19, 2016.
On October 7, 2019, the Daily Wire reported leaked tapes show Sytnyk confirming that the Ukrainians helped the Clinton campaign.
The White House visitor logs revealed the following individuals met with Alexandra Chalupa, then a DNC contractor:
- Charles Kupchan: From 2014 to 2017, Kupchan served as special assistant to the president and senior director for European affairs on the staff of the National Security Council (NSC) in the Barack Obama administration. That meeting was on November 9, 2015.
- Alexandra Sopko: who at the time was a special assistant and policy advisor to the director of the Office of Intergovernmental Affairs, which was run by Valerie Jarrett. Also listed for that meeting is Alexa Kissinger, a special assistant to Jarrett. That meeting was on June 2, 2015.
- Asher Mayerson: who at the time was a policy advisor to the Office of Public Engagement under Jarrett had five visits with Chalupa including December 18, 2015, January 11, 2016, February 22, 2016, May 13, 2016, and June 14, 2016.“Mayerson was previously an intern at the Center for American Progress. After leaving the Obama administration, he went to work for the City of Chicago Treasurer’s office.“Mayerson met with Chalupa and Amanda Stone, who was the White House deputy director of technology, on January 11, 2016.
“On May 4, 2016, Chalupa emailed DNC official Luis Miranda to inform him that she had spoken to investigative journalists about Paul Manafort in Ukraine.
“Judicial Watch’s analysis of Obama White House visitor logs raises additional questions about the Obama administration, Ukraine and the related impeachment scheme targeting President Trump,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “Both Mr. Ciaramella and Ms. Chalupa should be questioned about the meetings documented in these visitor logs.”
“Forget everything the mainstream media has told you about Ukraine. They told you for months and months that Ukraine prosecutor general Viktor Shokin was fired by Joe Biden BEFORE any investigation into Burisma and Hunter Biden corruption began. But documents from the government of Latvia—presented by Glenn on BlazeTV and now by President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani during a Fox News interview this week—PROVES that not only was Shokin in the midst of a corruption investigation, but that Burisma was involved in some serious money laundering as well. (Glenn Beck, Feb.10, 2020)
Most worthy of note, the Latvian memo to Ukraine was issued before Trump was ever in office.
“On the radio program Monday, Glenn Beck and chief researcher Jason Buttrill discussed Giuliani’s interview on “Watters’ World,” and broke down the details in a document from the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Republic of Latvia to the Ukrainian Financial Intelligence Unit that shows a multinational money-laundering transaction that was disguised as a loan.
“Glenn played a clip from the Fox News interview:
“I have, what I used to call, while I was U.S. attorney, a smoking gun,” Giuliani said to Watters. “This is a money-laundering transaction. It occurred just at the time that [Viktor] Shokin [Ukraine’s prosecutor general in 2016] was fired. And it’s about $14.6 million. This is a notice from the Latvian government to the Ukrainian government that Hunter Biden is under investigation for corruption, a ‘corruption affair,’” he explained.
“I’ll simplify it: $14.8 million goes from Ukraine to a company in Latvia disguised as a loan. Then it goes from Latvia to another company, disguised as another loan in Cypress. And then it goes to the U.S.,” he continued.
“Glenn read a copy of the document, which was also discussed in detail during last week’s special presentation: “Ukraine: The Final Piece (The Billion-Dollar Question)”.
“This is from the prosecutor’s office from the Republic of Latvia, Office for Prevention of Laundering of Proceeds Derived from Criminal Activity. This was sent to the Ukrainian FIU, that’s the Financial Intelligence Unit. And the subject is Burisma Holdings Limited,” Glenn said. “It says [they are] currently investigating suspicious activity of Burisma Holdings Limited. According to publicly available information, Burisma Holdings Limited and its director, Hunter Biden, are involved in a corruption affair.
“The following transactions made to Burisma Holdings Limited account as PrivatBank are known to the Latvian FIU.
“From July of 2012, until July of 2015 … the first one is almost $15 million from Wire Logic Technology. Then from July 2015 until December 2015, a total of $1,964,375 US dollars were received from Digitex Organization as payments for other loan agreements. The funds were partially transferred from Burisma Holding Limited account, to Devon Archer, Hunter Biden, Alan Apter, and Alexander Kwasniewski.”
This is what went down on Barack Obama’s watch: A massive money laundering scandal involving his own vice president and his son—the same vice president now running in Democrat primaries for 2020 president—with Obama never coming forward to stop Democrats from trying to pin a crime he knew was non-existent on President Donald Trump—in dishonest efforts to have him impeached.
Looking back through the rear view mirror, millions will be asking why it was necessary for Schiff to keep Eric Ciaramella under wraps?
Was it because Ciaramella was the key figure facilitating the crime of laundering American taxpayer monies to the Bidens?
Obama knows the answer.