We have become a nation that has lost its collective minds! Lets see if I got this right…
- Somehow it’s Un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
- Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegal Mexicans voting in our elections are good.
- It was cool for Joe Biden to “blackmail” the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if the President inquires about it.
- Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
- People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
- Inflammatory rhetoric is outrageous, but harassing conservative people in restaurants is virtuous.
- People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for useless degrees.
- Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
- Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate Central-American gang-banger who jumps the southern fence is welcome.
- $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for ‘free’ health care is not.
- If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
- We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, and it seems like a great plan to us.
- Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
- Criminals are catch-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of THEIR rights.
- And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
In Case You Missed It: "Eat A Waffle, Go To Jail..." - Authoritarians Using COVID-19 Fear To Destroy America