MORE BS: John Kirby Says Chinese Balloon Program Operated During Previous Presidency But They Did Not Detect It, We Detected It (VIDEO)

State Department Spokesperson John Kirby was dishing out the BS today in his press briefing on the numerous Chinese balloons and UFO attacks on the country.

On Sunday the Pentagon confirmed an unidentified flying object with “potential surveillance capabilities” was shot down over Lake Huron. An F-16 fighter jet shot down the UFO from 20,000 feet above the Great Lakes.

This was the fourth object in a week that was shot down by fighter pilots over the US and Canada.

Advertisement – story continues below

The Pentagon felt it was better to blast the balloons out of the sky rather than attempt a tactical strike and take down the balloon and its equipment intact.

After the first China balloon was allowed to pass over the US unmolested last week the latest line by this regime is to blame Trump.

TRENDING: MOVING ONWARD – The State of New California Sends Delegates to Washington D.C.

Advertisement – story continues below

Yeah right, John.

The Pentagon last week claimed there were SIX Chinese spy balloons spotted over US territory during the Trump years.

But no one was notified in leadership in the Trump administration or the US intelligence department.
Or, much more likely, the story was completely made up.

General Keith Kellogg, who was the Executive Secretary and Chief of Staff of the United States National Security Council in the Trump administration, says he was never notified!

In Case You Missed It:  Thousands Flood Congressional Phone Lines Demanding Jim Jordan for Speaker: “They are Literally Melting the Phone Lines”

Via Midnight Rider and FOX News.

Advertisement – story continues below

On Saturday the Biden regime admitted the China spy balloon was first spotted a week earlier in Alaska back on January 28, and flew from there into Canada and down into the continental US. On Tuesday the balloon entered Idaho and crossed the US for the next four days. The China spy balloon was then shot down after it left US territory and had collected all of its data for the Chinese Communist Party. This was an unprecedented event in US history.

The China spy balloon tracking model over the continental US.

The fake news media on Saturday played clean-up for the Biden regime.  The media hoped to convince Americans that these China spy balloons cross the US all the time.  In fact, fake news insisted that this happened during the Trump years – three times. Later this was changed to six times.

Advertisement – story continues below

Former Trump advisor John Bolton, former DNI Ric Grenell, Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, Former Secretary of State and CIA Direcor Mike Pompeo, President Trump , Defense Secretary Mattis, and former DNI John Ratcliffe, spoke out that that this was a lie.

This never happened during the Trump years. And if it did happen, the top officials in Trump administration were not notified – which is just as bad.

And now we have the clown show trying to blame Trump for their complete failures.

Source material can be found at this site.

Posted in Tyranny and tagged , , , , .