Today, Senators face a choice on the fate of Obamacare. Will they allow Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) to force Obamacare back into the government funding bill or stand with the House to defund this unfair, unaffordable, and unworkable law?
With Obamacare’s government takeover of health care beginning in just five days, its effects on American men and women—already felt by many—may be hitting you soon.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- The glitches and delays in Obamacare’s exchanges keep popping up.
- The White House “quietly” let Hispanic groups know that the Spanish-language Obamacare website won’t be ready on time, either.
- Which hugely popular fitness chain is openly exercising libertarian views?
- “Zero tolerance” policies have gone too far when kids get suspended for this.
- Labor unions are already gearing up for next year’s mid-term elections.
- This pasta company vowed to feature only traditional families—with marriage depicted as one man, one woman—in its ads.
- See which of your favorite conservative leaders will be at the Values Voter Summit October 11-13.
Source material can be found at this site.