1) Accommodating refugees outside the West – preferably close to their home country – is much more compassionate, since we can help many more people for the same money.
2) By accepting refugees who come to the West, we support cynical and criminal human smugglers. These Freddy criminals typically lie about travel safty and about the chances for money and asylum in the West. Besides, they often ruin the families by charging unreasonably high prices for their illegal service.
3) By accepting refugees coming to the West with the help of criminals (human smugglers), we spend our budget for refugees on the people who can afford to pay these criminals.That leaves less Western money to help the poor refugees not able to pay for the criminals’ service.
4) Many families can only afford to send one family member to the West. Often young men are chosen, leaving the rest of the family with one bread winner less.
5) Refugees come from completely other climate and culture. Moving to a completely different society with a culture that in many ways are opposite to the refugees’ culture, is stressful, thus adding to their psychological traumas from war and being separated from their families.
6) Accommodating refugees inside our own countries is very expensive, and leaves less money for our own children, elderly and sick. We should help people in danger, but in a way that burdens the people who pay for this help – the tax payers – least possible.
7) Refugees as a group is very criminal. Accommodating them inside our own societies, we expose our own citizens to a higher risk of being victims of especially theft, robbery and rape.
8) Many refugees can or will not return to their country of origin and therefore stays in our countries. This results in an ever growing burden on society and tax payers.
9) The fact that third-world refugees, especially Muslims, integrate very poorly, adds to the segregation of our societies, resulting in parallel societies. These areas are a burden to society as they have a higher crime rate, and tend to produce a high amount of Islamic fundamentalists with an aggressive and anti-democratic mindset.
10) Islamic State and other terror groups openly admit, that they send terrorists disquised as refugees to non-Muslim countries.
According to the Refugee Processing Center, the State Department documents that the most common spoken language among refugees in America is Arabic.
.The Center for Immigration Studies noted the nation’s legal and illegal immigrant population hit a record 41.3 million in the summer of 2013 – up 1.4 million since July 2010.
The number of refugees and immigrants from the Middle East increased 13 percent between 2010 and 2013.
A recent Pew Research study revealed Muslims are expected to outnumber Christians by 2070.
Breitbart News has already reported that refugees from both Africa and the Middle East were users of the most cash assistance – noting that 91.4 percent of refugees from the Middle East were on food stamps, also known as the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
The concept of immigration jihad goes all the way back to Muhammad. Al-Hijrah (immigration) as a means of supplanting the native population and reaching the position of power is a tenet of Islamic imperialism. – See more at: